This agreement represents the Acceptable Use Policy between Eduro Technologies, Inc. (hereinafter called Eduro) its affiliates and owners, and the customer of Eduro’s Internet Access Service (hereinafter called User). Upon notice published on-line at www.edurotech.com/acceptable.html, Eduro may modify these terms and conditions, amplify them, and/or modify the prices, as well as discontinue or change services offered.
- 1. User understands that the Internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. User accesses such materials at their own risk. Eduro has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
- 2. Information transmitted through Eduro and through the Internet in general is not confidential. Therefore, Eduro can not and will not guarantee privacy or guarantee protection of any user. Eduro will not disclose any information about any User unless required by court order, subpoena or other legal request, or upon the advice of counsel.
- 3. Eduro exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through it. Use of any information obtained via Eduro is at user’s own risk.
- 4. User agrees to indemnify and hold without harm Eduro, its officers, employees, agents, directors, shareholders and other Users from any and all claims, damages, expenses (including attorney’s fees) and liabilities resultant from any and all use of the User’s account whether authorized or not authorized.
- 5. Eduro Internet connections and all other services provided to the user by Eduro may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any information, data or material in violation of any U.S. or state regulation or law is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: copyrighted, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret. User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Eduro from any claims resulting from your use of the service which damages you or another party.
- 6. The right to use Eduro is not transferable. Internet Access Service is for customer’s use only! User is responsible for the confidentiality of user’s passwords, Logins, and network connections. Access to Eduro’s network by anyone other than customer is explicitly prohibited. Violation of this policy will be dealt with as theft of service and may be prosecuted under civil and criminal law.
- 7. Eduro’s services should not be used to send unsolicited advertising or promotional materials to other network users. Electronic mail and appropriate USENET newsgroups may be used in the conduct of legitimate businesses. Continued harassment of other individuals on the Internet after being asked to stop by those individuals will not be tolerated. When Eduro becomes aware of possible violations, we will initiate an investigation. At the same time, in order to prevent further possible unauthorized activity, Eduro may suspend access to services to the customer in question. Confirmation of violations may result in cancellation of the customer account and/or criminal prosecution. The suspension may be rescinded at the discretion of Eduro following payment of a reconnection charge.
- 8. Use of this account to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. User will abide by all the rules, regulations and policies of those networks and computer systems accessed via this account. If the User is unsure of those policies, it is the User’s responsibility to ascertain said policies.